Effective as of 3/20/2020
This is the privacy notice of A Better Gospel online radio station. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to A Better Gospel online radio station. We are registered in (Country).
- A Better Gospeltakes the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all our clients are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- A Better Gospelundertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the (Country located), including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A Better Gospel may collect personally identifiable information when you request for our service on A Better Gospel online radio station. We collect information such as your: Name, Location, Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you directly from you, through your use of our Service:
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Most of our service bookings require registration. To register, you must provide your First name, last name, Location, email address and password. This information may include identifiable data based upon biometric information including ID, age, gender, geolocation, engagement time.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our site including the length of time you visit and your movement through our Site.
- We also may collect the following information: device ID; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; and the length of time that you are logged in.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
A Better Gospel collects and uses your personal information to operate its Online Radio Station and deliver the services you have requested.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, A Better Gospel keeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the App, we collect data and information on your device called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
A Better Gospel online radio station may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our online station and site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
A Better Gospel online radio station has deployed reasonable security protocols that protect our services from being hacked or tampered with by 3rd parties. We encrypt our connections with relevant and recent technology to protect our information.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, A Better Gospel online radio station may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our Application and website on the day of your first use. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
A Better Gospel online radio station makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on our broadcast.
ALL THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON BROADCAST ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL A Better Gospel ONLINE RADIO STATION OR ITS AGENTS OR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF EMOTION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
A Better Gospel online radio station may automatically collect information about your device hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the A Better Gospel online radio station.
A Better Gospel online radio station uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of our station and how we perform in providing information to you.
The current Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC) defines an individual’s consent as “any freely given, specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him being processed.” Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relative to the purposes for which they are processed.
A Better Gospel uses the following safeguards concerning data transferred outside the European Union: A Better Gospel online radio station comply with a code of conduct adopted by a supervisory authority in the European Union
In regards to GDPR regulations collection of clients data through A Better Gospel online radio station ensures:
- Clear indication that the consent of users are unambiguous and involve an explicit affirmative action.
- Users consent are separated from other terms and conditions.
- According to GDPR, our site has no pre-ticked opt-in boxes.
- It requires granular consent for distinct processing operations.
- Your right to withdraw consent at any time is equally guaranteed.
We collect and analyze anonymous data. We cannot, and do not personally identify individuals, at any time.
In respect to A Better Gospel online radio station fulfilling its obligations, users also agree to use station only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Station. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue on our online radio station.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our site and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from A Better Gospel online radio station.
You must not:
- Republish material from our site without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from A Better Gospel online radio station.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Application for any purpose.